What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Bring a copy of your Insurance Card.
- Bring a picture ID.
- If your insurance plan requires a referral to see a specialist, please request it with your primary care physician and bring it with you on the day of your visit.
- If you have had a diagnostic test done before bring a copy with you to your appointment.
- If your insurance plan has copayment responsibility, we accept cash or credit card.
If you cannot attend your appointment please cancel 24 hours in advance.
We are a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Please be aware that any costs not covered by insurance are your responsibility. For services that are not covered by insurance, we request payment at the time of your appointment. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan. If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any billing concerns, please call us at the phone number below. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Sleep Center Do's and Dont's.
It is a pleasure to have you as a patient at our Sleep Diagnostic Center. To make your experience a meaningful one, please follow the guidelines outlined below:
- No laptops or books that can keep you awake.
- Remove nail polish.
- Do not drink caffine after 12:00 PM.
- Eat normally.
- If you are diabetic bring your snacks.
- No powder or lotion on the skin (face and body).
- Wear Pajamas.
- Wear shoes.
- Bring all medications you take daily at home (if you need medication to sleep please let the technician know).
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Do not nap in the afternoon.
- Please do not use any type of hair extensions, because to do a sleep study we need to reach your scalp.
We provide pillows and a blanket, but if you have special needs take them to our Sleep Center.
NEW PATIENTS FORMS
To expedite the process of care, you can download the new patient forms by clicking on the FORMS that you need below.
16855 NE 2nd Avenue, Suite 302 A
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Telephone 305 653 0425
FAX 305 653 4055
- Get Directions
Please Use The Website
For fast and convenient service we suggest that you explore and utilize the contents of our website. Most questions and services can be answered and completed quickly without having to call and hold on the telephone; however, if you do need to call us, please feel free to do so, we are always happy to assist.
- Patient Portal Login
Sleep Diagnostic Center
3164 South University Drive
Miramar, FL 33025
Telephone 954 849 0621
FAX 954 384 7279
- Get Directions